How to unlock Idea Netsetter huawei e1732 usb modem permanently
The latest guide to unlocking of Idea netsetter huawei e1732 usb modem permanently
Please do this process of unlocking at your own risk.
There is not easy to unlock Idea Netsetter Huawei E1732 usb modem. So here is perfect trick to unlock your Idea Netsetter Huawei E1732 usb dongle. And it works 100%.
This unlocking of Idea netsetter Huawei E1732 modem process is many long, so please be patient and read given instructions carefully.
Now read step by step guide to unlock Idea Netsetter Huawei E1732 usb Modem
MATERIAL REQUIRED :
- You need to the download cdma workshop exe file v 2.7.0. So please first download by given downloading link. And please disable antivirus before running the cdma workshop V 2.7.0
- Second step download huawei e1732 downgrader from given link below.
START UNLOCKING PROCESS HUAWEI E1732
- First of all insert a different mobile sim into Huawei e1732 netsetter
- Than find the common port to which your huawei e1732 modem is connected with computer. you can do this by.
- Right click on your “My Computer” icon > Properties > Device Manager > Ports (COM & LPT) > HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM[The port number appear in your system])
- Please note down carefully the com port number into which your huawei e1732 idea netsetter modem is connected
- Now double click on “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0.exe” and run
- When CDMA application opened ,Select the Port that you noted from your Device Manager under the Port option in “COM Settings (AT mode)” under the “Main” tab.
- Now click on connect button and then click on read button.
- Now Go to the “Security” tab > Type “000000” in the blank box under “SPC” > Click on “SPC” button > Click on “Send” with Default (nv_read) as SPC.
- Now Click on “Memory” tab > NV Items > Read > Now a “Conform” box will appear > Click “OK” > Now a “NV Items Backup” box will appear > In the box straight to “Last NV Item” type “9999” > Click “OK” > Save the file by giving a file name you like (Eg: E1732Unlock etc.)
- That’s all, when the buffer reach “100%” your file is saved successfully > Now a “Information” box will appear > Click “OK” > Minimize “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0”
- Now open (Downloaded before) “E1732 Down grader” > accept the agreement > Next > Wait for a few seconds until the search for your modem finishes > (Don’t mark on “Auto remove the device after update”) Next > (Don’t remove your data card until the process is finished) > Start > At the end of “Downloading Programs…” you will get a “Update Failure!” error dialog box (DON’T WORRY & DON’T GET DISAPPOINTED) > Click “OK” > Click “Finish
- Now Restore “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0” > “Main” tab > Disconnect
- Now Unplug your Idea Netsetter from your computer.
- Again Plug it to the Computer – Check the “Port” again by the “Device Manager”
- Now go to “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0” select the Port that you noted from your Device Manager under the Port option in “COM Settings (AT mode)” under the “Main” tab as we did before > Click on “Connect” > “Memory” tab > NV Items > Click on “Write” > A “Confirm” box will appear > Click “OK” > “Open” dialog box will appear > Open the file that you saved before > When the buffer reach “100%” a “Information” dialog box appears with a success message > Click “OK” > “Main” tab > Disconnect
- Close “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0” > A “Confirm” dialogue box will appear > Click “NO”
- You must close everything applications and enable Antivirus software.
- Now Idea Netsetter E1732 is unlocked successfully.
- Unplug Idea Netsetter from PC. And re plug in to PC
- Now wait for few seconds to start Idea Netsetter application
- Insert the Sim card of different company without Idea in the Netsetter / Modem If it again shows “The SIM/USIM card not been detected or is invalid” (DON’T GET DISAPPOINTED) > Click “OK” > Wait for the SIM card to be detected > It will detect the SIM card and enjoy browsing with any other SIM.
- You must need to set different APN setting by different Sim card and to make new mobile apn settings you can download huawei mobile partner. read and download mobile partner from this page
many people are having problem while connecting to internet with other sim cards
now you can connect by any sim card with default IDEA net Setter Dashboard using these steps
If your Modem is detecting sim cards and you are getting errors then do this
1 Control Panel -> Phone and Modem (found directly in control panel or in Printers and other hardware ) -> modem tab -> huawei mobile connect 3g modem (which is present on COM ) -> -> properties advance -> in extra initializing command use given commands and click OK
for windows 7
start menu -. type phone and modem – click on it->modems ->huawei mobile connect 3g modem-properties->change settings->advance->extra initialization command->use given command
and if it ask for Country and area code then Country – India and Area Code – 91 and leave other blank
commands are given below
- Aircel – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”aircelgprs”
- Airtel – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”airtelgprs.com”
- BSNL – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”bsnlnet”
- Idea – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”internet”
- Reliance – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”rcomnet”
- Tata Docomo – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”tata.docomo.internet”
- Videocon – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”vinternet.com”
- Vodafone – AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”www”
Please do this given process of unlocking idea netsetter Huawei e1732 modem at your own risk.